Sepé Tiarajú power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Sepé Tiarajú power station (Usina Sepé Tiarajú, also known as Canoas) is a 249-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Canoas, the state of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.
- Sponsor: Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. (Petrobras)
- Parent company: Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. (Petrobras)
- Location: Canoas, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
- Coordinates: -29.8744, -51.1470 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 249 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Sistema de Informações Georreferenciadas do Setor Elétrico (SIGEL)". Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica (ANEEL, Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency). Archived from the original on April 9, 2020. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Home". Petrobras. Archived from the original on April 26, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Térmica Sepé Tiaraju aumentará capacidade". Jornal do Comércio. Archived from the original on May 5, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.