Serpong Invicta power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Serpong Invicta power station is a proposed 500-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of West Java, Indonesia.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Serpong, the province of West Java, Indonesia.
- Sponsor: BG Group Plc
- Parent company: BG Group Plc
- Location: Serpong, the province of West Java, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -6.3089, 106.6822 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 500 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 500 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)