Settimo Torinese power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Settimo Torinese power station is a 50-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Turin, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Settimo Torinese, the province of Turin, Italy.
- Sponsor: Cofely Italia SpA
- Parent company: Engie SA
- Location: Settimo Torinese, the province of Turin, Italy
- Coordinates: 45.1261, 7.7378 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 50 MW
Articles and Resources
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019
- Power plants and renewable energy production plants in Italy | ENGIE Italia
- Carbon Monitoring for Action (CARMA) database, ID 40707 version 2 (2009) csv file obtained from FRESNA