Shaanxi Anyang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shaanxi Anyang Coal Mine (陕西澄合合阳煤炭开发有限公司安阳煤矿) is located in within the territory of Heyang County in Shaanxi Province. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 1.2 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Jinshuigou, Heyang County, Weinan, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The construction of Anyang Coal Mine started in April 2010.
- Sponsor: Shaanxi Chenghe Heyang Coal Development Co.
- Parent Company: Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group
- Location: Jinshuigou, Heyang County, Weinan, Shaanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 35.195374,110.134069
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 130.35Mt
- Minable Reserves: 39.72Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(lean coal, non-caking coal)
- Mine Size: 20.0429k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2018
- Source of Financing: