Shaanxi Jingyi Chemical Company captive power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shaanxi Jingyi Chemical Company captive power station (榆林能源陕西精益化工有限公司自备电厂) is a 100-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shaanxi Province, China.
An additional 120 MW is proposed.
The undated satellite photo below shows the power station in Jinjie, Shenmu County.
Shaanxi Jingyi Chemical Company captive power station is a 2 x 50 MW coal plant in Shaanxi Province, commissioned in 2019–2020. An additional 2 x 60 MW is proposed. The plant is owned by Shaanxi Jingyi Chemical Company.
- Sponsor: Shaanxi Jingyi Chemical Company
- Parent company: Shaanxi Yulin Energy Group (35.5%), Shaanxi Hengyuan Investment Group (34.5%), Shenmu Finance Holdings Group (30%)
- Location: Jinjie, Shenmu County, Yulin Prefecture, Shaanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 38.721485, 110.192604 (exact)
- Status: Operating (Units 1-2), Pre-permit development (Units 3-4)
- Gross capacity: 100 MW (Units 1&2: 50 MW), 120 MW (Units 3&4: 60 MW)
- Start date: 2019 (Unit 1), 2020 (Unit 2)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "西北电建陕西精益化工项目机组试运成功," 中国电力新闻网, 2020.01.19