Shadashak Coal Mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
|Please visit Global Energy Monitor to download the dataset|
Shadashak coal mine is owned and operated by North Coal Enterprise (NCE), in the Dar-l-Suf District, Afghanistan.
According to the United States Department of Labor, the coal mining industry in Afghanistan has noticeable incidences of child labor.
The map below shows the approximate location of the mine in the Dar-l-Suf District.
The mine is operated by North Coal Enterprises.
- Operator: North Coal Enterprise (NCE)
- Owner: North Coal Enterprise (NCE)
- Location: Dar-l-Suf District, Afghanistan
- GPS Coordinates: 35.863255, 67.596674
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.09 mtpa
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal type: Bituminous (Met)
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing:
Articles and Resources
Related GEM.wiki articles
- Extractive Industry Transparency Initiative, Summary data, Afghanistan Report, accessed January 2021
- "List of Goods Produced by Child Labor or Forced Labor".