Shadunzi Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the Sandaoling, Yizhou District, Hami City, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Shadunzi Coal Mine is operated by Lu'an Xinjiang Coal Chemical (Group) Co., Ltd. It was put into a trial operation in 2013.
- Operator: Lu'an Xinjiang Coal Chemical (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Lu'an Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Sandaoling, Yizhou District, Hami City, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China
- GPS Coordinates: 43.135789, 92.711064(approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3Mt/a
- Total Resource: 917Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 525Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous, Thermal
- Start Year: 2013