Shaliang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shaliang Coal Mine (陕西涌鑫矿业有限责任公司沙梁煤矿) is located in the Northwest of Miaohagu Mining Area of Shaanxi Province, China. The annual production capacity of it is 1.2 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Xiyaozegou, Miaogoumen Town, Fugu County, Yulin, Shaanxi, China.
Coal Mine Background
In June 2014, the development of Shaliang Coal Mine was approved by the National Energy Administration with a production capacity of 1.2 Mt/year.
The construction of Shaliang Coal Mine began in May 2017.
- Sponsor: Shaanxi Yongxin Mining Co.
- Parent Company: Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group Co. (43.1%), Fugu State-Owned Assets Operation Co. Ltd. (40%), Fugu Dongyuan Coking Coal Co.(9.5%), Shenmu Xinsheng Coking-Coal & Chemical Co. (7.4%)
- Location: Xiyaozegou, Miaogoumen Town, Fugu County, Yulin, Shaanxi, China
- GPS Coordinates: 39.237352,110.663704(approximate)
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 1.2 Mt/year
- Total Resources: 178.29Mt
- Minable Reserves: 96.1Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(long flame coal, non-caking coal)
- Mine Size: 25.5681k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: