Shaliangchuan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shaliangchuan power station (陕煤化府谷能源沙梁川电厂) is a proposed 1,320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shaanxi Province, China.
The photo shows the proposed location for the plant in Shaliangchuan.
Background on Plant
According to a June 2017 letter from the Shaanxi provincial Development and Reform Commission, the company plans to continue developing the project. The feasibility study of this power plant was completed in September 2017.
The project is listed as part of Shaanxi's 13th Five Year Plan.
- Sponsor: Fugu Energy Development Co
- Parent company: Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group Co.
- Location: Shaliangchuan, Fugu, Yulin, Shaanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 39.122954, 110.830345 (exact)
- Status: Pre-permit development
- Gross capacity: 1,320 MW (Units 1&2: 660 MW)
- Type: Ultra-supercritical
- In service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: