Shandong Xinhe Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Xinhe Coal Mine is operated by Shandong Xinhe Mining Co., Ltd. Construction started in September 2000, completed in 2003 and started joint trial operation, and formally produced in July 2005, with a design production capacity of 0.3 million tons/year. In 2008, the mine was expanded and renovated.The approved production capacity in 2020 is 0.9 million tons/year.
On the morning of January 7, 2012, a water burst occurred in Xinhe Coal Mine, and one person was killed.
- Operator: Shandong Xinhe Mining Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shandong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: No.58, Jiacheng Road, Jining Economic Development Zone, Shandong Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.393054, 116.444708
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 0.9 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 77.9710 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 24.6290 million tonne
- Coal Type: Gas coal, Gas-fat coal（Thermal, Met）
- Mine Size: 10.04 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2005