Shanghe coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Shanghe Village, Xiyan Town, Yicheng County, Linfen City, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
Shanghe mine is a reorganized coal mine. After the reorganization, the production scale has increased from 450,000 tons/year to 1.2 million tons/year.
- Sponsor: Yangquan Coal Industry Group Yicheng Shanghe Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Yangquan Coal Industry (Group) Co., Ltd. (29.46%), Jiangsu Shagang Herun Energy Investment Co., Ltd. (25.3%), other individual holdings (42.24%)
- Location: Shanghe Village, Xiyan Town, Yicheng County, Linfen City, Shanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 35.566156, 111.950327
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 1.2Mt/year
- Workforce Size:55-99
- Coal Field:
- Total Resource: 33.39Mt
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal Type:
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- "阳泉煤业集团翼城上河煤业有限公司120万吨/年矿井兼并重组整合项目联合试运转方案", 山西省能源局，检索日期:2020/10/26