Shangwan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Buertai Coal Mine(中国神华能源股份有限公司上湾煤矿)is located in Ulan Mulun Town, Ejin Horo Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Ulan Mulun Town, Ejin Horo Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
Shangwan Coal Mine is operated by China Shenhua Energy Co., Ltd. It started in 1987 and was put into operation in March 2000. It has a production capacity of 16 million tons per year.
- Sponsor: China Shenhua Energy Co., Ltd
- Parent Company: National Energy Investment Group(69.45%), HKSCC NOMINEES LIMITED(17.05%), Others(13.5%)
- Location: Ulan Mulun Town, Ejin Horo Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia
- GPS Coordinates:39.217545,110.007346
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 16Mt/Year
- Total Resource:1135Mt
- Minable Reserves: 732Mt
- Coal Type:bituminous (long flame coal, non-caking coal)
- Mine Size: 61.80k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2000
- Source of Financing: