Shangyuquan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shangyuquan Coal Mine (山西鲁能河曲电煤开发有限责任公司上榆泉煤矿) is located in
Xunzhen Town, Hequ County, Xinzhou City, Shanxi Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Xunzhen Town, Hequ County, Xinzhou City, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Shangyuquan Coal Mine is operated by Shanxi Luneng Hequ Electric Coal Development Co., Ltd, which was established in June 2002 as a joint venture by Shandong Luneng Group Company and Shanxi Jinneng Group Company. In 2003, the National Development and Reform Commission approved the overall plan of Shanxi Hequ mining area, with an annual capacity of 0.3 million tons to ensure the coal supply of 2×600,000 units in the first phase of Luneng Hequ Power Plant. In October 2012, the production capacity of 4 million tons/year was approved. The current approved production capacity is 5 million tons/year.
- Sponsor: Shanxi Luneng Hequ Electricity & Coal Development Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Guangdong Jinma Tourism Group Co.(70%), Shanxi Jinneng Group(30%)
- Location: Leping Town, Xiyang County, Jinzhong City, Shanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 39.256901,111.22119(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 5Mt/a
- Total Resource: 951.37Mt
- Minable Reserves: 585.4262Mt
- Coal Type: bituminous(long flame coal)
- Mine Size: 29.7832k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2006
- Total Investment:
Articles and resources
- "山东鲁能集团有限公司拟以山西鲁能河曲电煤开发有限责任公司股权认购广东金马旅游集团股份有限公司非公开发行股份项目资产评估报告" P8北京中企华资产评估有限责任公司, March 5, 2010
- "关于公司控股子公司所属上榆泉煤矿核定生产能力的公告 "广东金马旅游集团股份有限公司董事会, October 29, 2012
- "山西省生产煤矿生产能力情况（截止2019年12月31日）" P32中国煤矿安全网, Accessed November 16, 2020