Shanqiu Fengyuan Aluminum power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shanqiu Fengyuan Aluminum power station (商丘市丰源铝电有限责任公司) is a retired 180-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Henan Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Shangqiu, the approximate location of the plant in Henan Province.
Background on Plant
Shanqiu City-B power station consisted of 3 x 60 MW coal-fired units built in 1990. It was a captive plant that supplied an aluminum facility owned by Beijing Zhongqin. The company went bankrupt in 2014, and the units have been retired.
- Sponsor: Beijing Zhongqin Corporation
- Parent company: Beijing Zhongqin
- Location: Shangqiu city, Shangqiu Prefecture, Henan Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.414, 115.656 (approximate)
- Status: Retired (2014)
- Gross capacity: 180 MW (Shanqiu City-B Units 1 & 2: 200 MW)
- Start year: 1990
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "一个浙商在商丘的“伤心”之旅," 消费日报网, 2014年08月07日