Shanxi Guojin power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shanxi Guojin power station (晋能国锦煤电公司) is a 600-megawatt (MW) waste coal-fired power plant in Shanxi Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Jiaocheng County, Lüliang Prefecture, Shanxi Province.
Background on Project
Shanxi International Electricity Group is the sponsor of a two-unit waste coal-fired power plant with a total planned capacity of 600 MW in Shanxi Province. The plant is scheduled to be completed in 2015.
The power station began operating in January 2015.
- Sponsor: Shanxi International Electricity Group
- Parent company: Jinneng Group (51%), Shanxi Meijin Group (49%)
- Location: Jiaocheng County, Lüliang Prefecture, Shanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 37.5475069, 112.2315037 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (Units 1 & 2: 300 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- In service: 2015
- Coal type: Bituminous waste coal
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: