Shanxi Jinfu Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shanxi Jinfu Coal Mine (山西美锦集团锦富煤业有限公司锦富煤矿) is located within the territory of Taiyuan City, Shanxi Province, China. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 1.8 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Liuduandi Village, Dongyu Town, Xuqing County, Taiyuan, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
In January 2012, the Shanxi Provincial Coal Industry Bureau approved the construction of Jinfu Coal Mine. In March 2017, it entered into the phase of trail operation.
- Sponsor: Shanxi Meijin Group Jinfu Coal Industry Co.
- Parent Company: Shanxi Meijin Energy Group
- Location: Liuduandi Village, Dongyu Town, Xuqing County, Taiyuan, Shanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 37.662079,112.201163
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 1.8 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 320.9528Mt
- Minable Reserves: 199.1722Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(lean coal)
- Mine Size: 19.4765k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: