Shanxi Jinyuan mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shanxi Jinyuan mine (山西临县锦源煤矿有限公司锦源煤矿) is proposed coal mine located in the territory of Luliang City, Shanxi Province. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 6 million tonnes(Mt) a year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Nangeduo Village, Linjiaping Town, Lin County, Luliang, Shanxi.
Coal Mine Background
In March 2013, Jinyuan mine was approved by the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) for construction, with a total production capacity of 6Mt/year. In the same year, it received the mining license issued by Ministry of Natural Resources.
In May 2018, the Department of Shanxi Coal Industry approved Jinyuan mine to start its construction. The construction period is estimated to last 55 months.
- Sponsor: Shanxi Linxian Jinyuan Coal Co.
- Parent Company: Meijin Energy Group (51%), Shandong Energy Group (38.84%), China Cinda Asset Management Co.(10.16%)
- Location: Nangeduo Village, Linjiaping Town, Lin County, Luliang, Shanxi
- GPS Coordinates: 37.677145,110.849801
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 6 Mt/year
- Total Resources: 959.35Mt 
- Minable Reserves: 256.15Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 69.0947k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: