Shanxi Lu'an Gucheng Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Lu'an Gucheng Coal Mine (山西潞安矿业（集团）有限责任公司古城煤矿) is a permitted coal mine with an annual production capacity of 8 million tonnes(Mt) located in Changzhi, Shanxi Province. It is the upgrading project of Shanxi coal industry in 2018.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Ligao Town, Tunliu, Changzhi, Shanxi.
Coal Mine Background
In February 2011, the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC)has ratified the Lu'an Gucheng Coal Mine with production capacity of 8 Mt/year.
Having completed the major part of the production system, Lu'an Gucheng Coal Mine started its experimental operation in 2018.
- Sponsor: Lu'an Gucheng Coal Mine
- Parent Company: Lu'an Group
- Location: Ligao Town, Tunliu, Changzhi, Shanxi.
- GPS Coordinates: 36.25626,112.918649
- Status: Construction
- Annual Production Capacity: 8 Mt/year
- Total Resources: 1,297.86Mt
- Minable Reserves: 742.15Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous and anthracite 
- Mine Size: 157.2992 k㎡ 
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: