Shanxi Puxian power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shanxi Puxian power station (山西蒲县宏源煤业集团低热值煤发电厂) is a proposed 700-megawatt (MW) waste coal-fired power plant in Shanxi Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Pu County (Puxian), the approximate location where the plant would be built in Linfen Prefecture, Shanxi Province.
Background on Project
Puxian Hongyuan Coal Group is currently planning to build a two-unit waste coal-fired power plant with a total planned capacity of 700 MW in Shanxi Province. The plant is scheduled to be completed in 2016.
With no developments since 2013, the project appears to be abandoned.
- Sponsor: Puxian Hongyuan Coal Group
- Parent company:
- Location: Pu County (Puxian), Linfen Prefecture, Shanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 36.411, 111.096 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1 & 2: 350 MW)
- Projected in service:
- Coal type: Bituminous waste coal
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: