Shanxi Xiaohuigou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shanxi Xiaohuigou Coal Mine (山西小回沟煤业有限公司小回沟煤矿) is a permitted coal mine located within Xuqing County of Shanxi Province, China. It developed within the Xishan Mining Area of Jinzhong Coal Base, one of the 13 national coal bases.  The annual production capacity of it is 3 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Shuiyu Village, Xuqing County, Taiyuan, Shanxi, China
Coal Mine Background
In December 2011, the National Development and Reform Commission(NDRC) has ratified the development of Xiaohuigou Coal Mine with an annual production capacity of 3Mt/year.
In July 2013, the Coal Industry Bureau of Shanxi Province has given approval to Xiaohuigou Mine to start construction, which actually took place in September 2014. It is expected to complete in April 2019.
- Sponsor: Shanxi Xiaohuigou Coal Industry Co.
- Parent Company: China Coal（57.36%), others(42.64)
- Location: Shuiyu Village, Xuqing County, Taiyuan, Shanxi, China
- GPS Coordinates: 37.704417,112.286802
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 469.07Mt
- Minable Reserves: 265.87Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous, anthracite
- Mine Size: 33.6k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: