Shanxi Yaoguang power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shanxi Yaoguang power station (晋能耀光煤电平遥热电厂) is a 400-megawatt (MW) waste coal-fired power plant in Shanxi Province, China.
The photo below shows the plant in Pingyao County, Jinzhong Prefecture, Shanxi Province.
Background on Project
In 2012 Shanxi International Electricity Group completed a two-unit waste coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 400 MW in Shanxi Province.
- Sponsor: Shanxi International Electricity Group
- Parent company: Jinneng Group
- Location: Pingyao County, Jinzhong Prefecture, Shanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 37.219043, 112.2886688 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 400 MW (Units 1 & 2: 200 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2012
- Coal type: Bituminous waste coal
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- ↑ "关于山西耀光煤电有限责任公司2×200MW燃煤热电联产机组并网的批复", 山西省经济和信息化委员会, 2012-05-07
- ↑ "耀光煤电公司成功实现双机投产", 山西耀光煤电有限责任公司, 2012-11-02
- ↑ "山西耀光煤电有限责任公司"