Shanxian Zhangji Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Zhangji Coal Mine is operated by Shanxian Fengyuan Industrial Co., Ltd. Construction started in April 2010. It passed the completion acceptance on December 29, 2017, with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity and a 51.9 years service life.The approved production capacity in 2020 is 1.2 million tons/year.
At 21:9 on August 5, 2017, an electromechanical accident occurred in Zhangji Coal Mine, and 1 person died.
- Operator: Shanxian Fengyuan Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shandong Yizhou State-owned Assets Management Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Zhangji Town, Shan County, Heze City, Shandong Province
- GPS Coordinates: 34.823500, 116.357049
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 120.30 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 80.30 million tonne
- Coal Type: Coking coal, 1/3 Coking coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 32.897 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2017