Shanzhai Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Shanzhai Coal Mine belongs to Huating Coal Industry Group Co., Ltd., and began the mine reconstruction and expansion design in 2003. In 2009, it reached a design production capacity of 2.4 million tons/year and a design service life of 31 years. The approved production capacity in 2019 is 2.1 million tons/year.
At 22:05 on May 8, 2019, a casualty accident occurred in the Shanzhai Coal Mine, and one person died.At 15:48 on July 27, 2019, a casualty accident occurred in the Shanzhai Coal Mine, and one person died.
- Operator: Huating Coal Industry Group Co., Ltd. Shanzhai Coal Mine 
- Owner: China Huaneng Group 
- Location: No.023, Cedi Town Street, Huating City, Pingliang City, Gansu Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.30592, 106.615876
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.1 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 179.03 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 105.56 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Longflame (Thermal)
- Mine Size: 10.2947 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1999