Shaoguan Wastecoal power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shaoguan Wastecoal power station (广东国粤韶关综合利用发电厂) is a 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Guangdong Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant location in Lishi Town, Zhenjiang District, Shaoguan Prefecture.
Background on Plant
It was permitted for construction in 2015.
In November 2020 plans were announced for a new 700 MW coal-fired unit at the power station. Construction is reportedly planned to begin immediately, with commissioning targeted for 2022.
- Sponsor: Guangdong Yuehua Power Co
- Parent company: Guangdong Guoyue Investment Group
- Location: Lishi Town, Zhenjiang District, Shaoguan Prefecture, Guangdong Province, China
- Coordinates: 24.945064, 113.548835 (exact)
- Status: Operating (Units 1-2), Pre-permit development (Unit 3)
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1 & 2: 350 MW), 700 MW (Unit 3)
- Type: Subcritical (Units 1-2), Supercritical (Unit 3)
- Start year: 2017 (Units 1-2), 2022 (Unit 3)
- Coal type: Waste coal
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "国粤集团项目介绍," BJX Job, accessed Dec 2017
- "韶关粤华电力综合利用发电新建项目," Guangdong Guoyue Group, 2014-7-1
- "关于广东国粤韶关综合利用发电新建项目环境影响报告书的批复," China MEP, 2015年01月20日
- "国粤韶关综合利用发电新建项目1号机组首次并网发电一次成功," 中国电力化工网, 2017-06-20
- "国粤韶关综合利用发电新建项目2号机组顺利通过168小时满负荷," Sohu, Nov 13, 2017
- "700MW！广东国粤韶关综合利用发电（扩建）项目计划年底开工 - 北极星火力发电网". news.bjx.com.cn. 2020-11-30. Retrieved 2021-01-05.