Shaozhai Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shaozhai Coal Mine (华能灵台邵寨煤业有限责任公司邵寨煤矿) is a permitted coal mine located in Lingtai County of Gansu Province, China. The annual production capacity of it is 1.2 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Shaozhai Town, Lingtai County, Pingliang City, Gansu, China.
Coal Mine Background
On March 18th, 2019, the development of Shaozhai Coal Mine project has been approved by the National Energy Administration. The total annual production capacity is set up to be 1.2Mt/year.
- Sponsor: Huaneng Lingtai Shaozhai Coal Industry Co.
- Parent Company: Shandong Energy Group Co.
- Location: Shaozhai Town, Lingtai County, Pingliang City, Gansu, China
- GPS Coordinates: 35.001558, 107.828481
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 1.2 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 227Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 92.5Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(non-caking coal)
- Mine Size: 37.94k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: