Shaping Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the Wangyuzhuang Village, Jiuxian Town, Hequ County, Xinzhou City, Shanxi province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Shaping Coal Mine is operated by Shanxi Jinshen Energy Co., Ltd. It was put into operation in 2010.
- Operator: Shanxi Jinshen Energy Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Jinneng Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Wangyuzhuang Village, Jiuxian Town, Hequ County, Xinzhou City, Shanxi province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 39.200272, 111.195503(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 4Mt/a
- Total Resource: 668Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 324Mt
- Coal Type: Longflame, Thermal
- Start Year: 2010