Shaqu No.1 Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shaqu No.1 Mine (华晋焦煤有限责任公司沙曲一号矿井) is a permitted coal mine located in middle of Hedong Coalfield in Shanxi Province. The annual production capacity of it is 5 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Shaqu Village, Mucun Town, Liulin County, Luliang, Shanxi.
Coal Mine Background
In January 2014, National Development and Reform Commission has approved the reconstruction and expansion project of Shaqu No.1 Mine. The total annual production capacity has increased from 1.8 Mt to 5Mt.
In December 2018, Shaqu No.1 Mine has passed the acceptance inspection which was conducted by Shanxi Development and Reform Commission prior to formal operation.
- Sponsor: Huajin Coking Coal Co.
- Parent Company: China Coal (28.11%), Shanxi Coking Coal Group (51%), others(22.89%)
- Location: Shaqu Village, Mucun Town, Liulin County, Luliang, Shanxi
- GPS Coordinates: 37.411799,110.861439
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 5 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 1,285Mt
- Minable Reserves: 568Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 70.72k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2018
- Source of Financing: