Shaqu No.2 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shaqu No.2 Coal Mine (华晋焦煤有限责任公司沙曲二号矿井) is a permitted coal mine located within Liulin County, Shanxi Province, China. The production capacity of it is designed to be 3 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Shaqu Village, Mucun Town, Liulin County, Luliang, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
In January 2014, the National Development and Reform Commission has ratified the reconstruction and expansion project of Shaqu No.2 Coal Mine located in Liliu Mining Area of Shanxi Province. The production capacity has been updated from 1.2Mt/year to 3Mt/year.
- Sponsor: Huajin Coking Coal Co.
- Parent Company: Shanxi Coking Coal Group (51%), China Coal (49%）
- Location: Shaqu Village, Mucun Town, Liulin County, Luliang, Shanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 37.411639,110.861841
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3Mt/year
- Total Resource: 633.584Mt
- Minable Reserves: 259.117Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(coking coal)
- Mine Size: 63.45k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2019
- Source of Financing: