Shenery Wuzhong power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shenery Wuzhong power station (申能吴忠热电公司) is a 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the power station in Wuzhong Prefecture.
Background on Project
Shenergy Group is sponsoring a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total planned capacity of 700 MW in Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region. The plant's construction was permitted in 2012, and is scheduled to be completed in 2016. It was under construction in 2015.
The plant was commissioned in 2016.
- Sponsor: Shenergy Group (95%), National Energy Investment Group (5%)
- Location: Jinji Town, Wuzhong Prefecture, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 37.937428, 106.139687 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1 & 2: 350 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Year built: 2016
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- ↑ "吴忠热电公司“上大压小”工程全面开工建设," 吴忠热电公司, 2014/04/15
- ↑ "宁夏回族自治区主席刘慧赴吴忠热电调研," China Guodian, 2015/10/19
- ↑ "申能股份有限公司 关于申能吴忠热电项目全部建成投产的公告," Sina, 2016