Shengli Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Shengli Coal Mine is a reorganized and integrated mine with a 1.2 million tons/year production capacity. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
On March 18, 2006, a flood accident occurred in the Shengli Coal Mine, and 28 people died.
- Operator: Linxian Shengli Coal and Coke Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Linxian Huaye Energy Co., Ltd.
- Location: Gongnongzhuang Village, Zhaoxian Town, Lin County, Luliang City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.670719, 110.931436
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 81.72 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 44.059 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Fat coal, Coking coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 7.6838 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2005