Shenhai power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shenhai power station (华润电力沈阳热电公司) is a 600-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Liaoning Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant at 352 Zhulin Road, Dadong.
Background on Plant
Shenhai power station is a three-unit coal-fired power station totaling 600 MW. It was commissioned in 1991, and majority-owned by China Resources. The plant is planned for relocation in 2017, known as Shenhai New power station.
- Sponsor: China Resources (54%), China Huadian (37%), SGCC (9%)
- Location: 352 Zhulin Road, Dadong, Shenyang, Liaoning Province, China
- Coordinates: 41.815126, 123.493734 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (Units 1-3: 200 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1991
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "华润沈海热电厂2017年底或将搬迁改造," 北极星电力网新闻中心, 2013-7-31