Shenhua Daliuta coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in YaozheNon Town, Shenmu County, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
Daliuta Coal Mine is an extra-large, modern, high-yield, and high-efficiency mine owned by Shendong Coal Group. It is the earliest mine built by Shendong Coal Group. It consists of the Daliuta well and the Huojitu well. The Daliuta Well has a production capacity of 18 million tons per year, and the Huojitu well has a production capacity of 15 million tons per year. 
- Sponsor: China Shenhua Energy Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company:National Energy Investment Group(69.45%), HKSCC NOMINEES LIMITED(17.05%), Others(13.5%)
- Location:Yaozhen Town, Shenmu County, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 39.263103,110.234325(exact)
- Status: Operating 
- Production Capacity: 18Mt/a
- Total Resource: 883.08Mt
- Minable Reserves: 494.679Mt
- Coal Type:bit(non-caking coal, long flame coal)
- Mine Size: 126.1816k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1996
- Coal Field:Shenfu Dongsheng Coal Field