Shenhua Heidaigou Surface Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Xujiawan Town of Jungar Banner, Inner Monogolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Heidaigou Surface Mine has been constructed in two phases. The first phase started in 1992 and completed in 2002. The designed production scale was 12 million tons per year. The second phase started construction in 2004 and completed in 2010, with a designed production capacity of 20 million tons per year. In 2014, the approved production capacity has reached 34 million tons / year.
- Sponsor: Shenhua Junggar Energy Co.
- Parent Company: National Energy Investment Group(40.11%), China Cinda Asset Management Co.(42.24%), Others(17.65%)
- Location: Xujiawan Town of Jungar Banner, Inner Monogolia, China
- GPS Coordinates: 39.73721, 111.252949(exact)
- Status: Operating 
- Production Capacity: 34 Mt
- Total Resource:
- Minable Reserves: 1,498Mt 
- Coal Type: bituminous (long flame coal)
- Mine Size: 50.33k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year: 1999
- Source of Financing: