Shenhua Shenmu power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shenhua Shenmu power station (神华神东电力店塔电厂) is a 1,530-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Shaanxi Province, China.
The photo below shows the power plant in Dianta Town.
Background on Plant
The original power station (Shenhua Shenmu-1 power station) consisted of two 12 MW units (phase I) and two 25 MW units (phase II), now all retired. Shenhua Shenmu-2 consists of a 100 MW and 110 MW unit commissioned in 2000. It was originally owned by Shenhua Group.
On August 28, 2017, China's State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council (SASAC) announced that China Guodian Corporation and Shenhua Group will be jointly restructured. Shenhua Group will become China National Energy Investment Group and will absorb China Guodian Corporation. It will be the largest power company in the world by installed capacity, as well as the world's largest coal producer. The merger was completed on November 28, 2017.
Project Details of expansion
- Sponsor: Shendong Power
- Parent company: National Energy Investment Group
- Location: Dianta Town, Shenmu County, Yulin Prefecture, Shaanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 38.965468, 110.458076 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,320 MW (2 x 660 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- In service: 2015
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "神华神东店塔电厂2×660兆瓦机组改建工程获核准," 神华集团有限责任公司, 2015-05-15
- "陕西省环境保护厅 关于神华神东电力有限责任公司店塔电厂改建工程环境影响报告书的批复 陕环批复〔2015〕382号," 环评处, 2015/8/7
- "关于榆林市能源化工基地督查问题查处情况的报告", 陕西省环境保护厅, 2013-12-30
- "锦界“工业航母”破浪驶来", 榆林市发展和改革委员, 2012-06-21
- "国华能源有限责公司", 神木锦界工业园区
- "中电工程EPC总承包的神华神东电力公司店塔电厂改建2×660MW工程2号机组顺利通过168试运," CEDC, 12-4-2015
- "西北电建调试的神华店塔电厂1号机组通过168试运," CEDC, 12-25-2015
- "Factbox: Shenhua and Guodian - China's latest state marriage". Reuters. 29 August 2017. Retrieved 30 August 2017.
- "China Is Creating the World's Largest Power Company". Bloomberg News. 28 August 2017. Retrieved 29 August 2017.
- "China’s Newly-Established National Energy Investment Group Sets World Records in Its Sector, With Assets of Over CNY1.8 Trillion," Yicai Global, 11-28-2017