Shenhua Yongzhou power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shenhua Yongzhou power station (神华国华永州电厂) is a proposed 2,100-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Hunan Province, China.
The map below shows the project location in Luhongshi Town, Dong'an County, Yongzhou Prefecture, Hunan Province.
Background on Project
The 13th Energy Five Year Plan (2016-2020) of Hunan province states the power station is planned for completion within the Plan period (by 2020).
Planet satellite photos show little to no construction as of April 2018.
Construction was reported in October 2018.
- Sponsor: Beijing Guohua Electric Power
- Parent company: National Energy Investment Group
- Location: Luhongshi Town, Dong'an County, Yongzhou Prefecture, Hunan Province, China
- Coordinates:26.56672, 111.492692 (exact)
- Status: Construction
- Gross capacity: 2,100 MW (Units 1 & 2: 1,050 MW)
- Type: Ultra-Supercritical
- Projected in service: 2021
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Ailun Yang and Yiyun Cui, "Global Coal Risk Assessment: Data Analysis and Market Research," World Resources Institute working paper, November 2012
- "神华国华永州火电厂新建项目工程初步可研报告通过审查" Polaris Grid News, 2012-2-23
- "中国神华能源股份有限公司关于湖南神华永州电厂新建工程项目获得核准的公告查看PDF公告," China Shenhua Energy, August 21, 2014
- "陈文浩就神华国华永州电厂一期工程全面开工建设现场办公," Dong' An China, 2014-09-03
- "陈宇荣深入神华国华永州电厂现场办公"东安新闻网 2015年07月11日
- "湖南能源“十三五”规划：十三五新增风电装机300万千瓦," 国际能源网 徐夷, 2017-09-20
- "神华国华永州发电厂一期2×1000MW机组新建工程#2机组汽机基座大体积混凝土浇筑完成," 中国火力发电网, 2018-10-29