Shenhuo Xinzhuang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Xinzhuang Coal Mine started construction in 1978 and was rebuilt in early 1985 after it was suspended for some reason in 1980. It was officially put into operation in December 1995, with a designed production capacity of 0.6 million tons per year. After reconstruction and expansion, the production capacity was expanded to 1.8 million tons per year in 1997, and the approved production capacity in 2006 was 2.25 million tons per year. In 2017, Xinzhuang Coal Mine was upgraded to a coal and gas outburst mine. The approved production capacity in 2018 was 1.8 million tons per year.
- Operator: Henan Shenhuo Coal and Electricity Co., Ltd. Xinzhuang Coal Mine
- Owner: Henan Shenhuo Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Xinzhuang, Miaoqiao Township, Yongcheng City, Shangqiu City, Henan Province
- GPS Coordinates: 33.923643, 116.621805
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.80 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 98.64 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 48.02 million tonne
- Coal Type: Anthracite (Thermal)
- Mine Size: 22.50 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1995