Shenjiazhuang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Shenjiazhuang Coal Mine is a reorganized and integrated mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009, with a 1.2 million tons/year production capacity.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year. 
- Operator: Shanxi Gaoping Kexing Shenjiazhuang Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Kexing Energy Development Co., Ltd.
- Location: Quanzetou Village, Yonglu Township, Gaoping City, Jincheng City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.871205, 112.908749
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 242.047 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 107.979 million tonne
- Coal Type: Anthracite（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 31.5047 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1999