Shenmu Dongchuan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Shenmu Dongchuan Coal Mine is operated by Shenmu Daliuta Dongchuan Mining Co., Ltd. The mine is a coal resource integration mine. Construction began in 2009 and was completed and put into production in 2014, with a 1.5 million tons/year design production capacity.The approved production capacity in 2018 was 1.5 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shenmu Daliuta Dongchuan Mining Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shenmu Daliuta Dongchuan Mining Co., Ltd.
- Location: Temagou Village, Daliuta Town, Shenmu City, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.274037, 110.381570
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 100.912 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 56.572 million tonne
- Coal Type: Longflame coal, Non-caking coal（Thermal））
- Mine Size: 11.2303 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2014