Shenmu Jiayuan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Shenmu Jiayuan Coal Mine is operated by Shenmu County Jiayuan Coal Industry Group Co., Ltd. It was put into production at the end of 2012, with a 1.5 million tons/year design production capacity.The approved production capacity in 2018 was 1.5 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shenmu County Jiayuan Coal Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shenmu County Jiayuan Coal Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Gonggegou Village, Zhongji Town, Shenmu City, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.220303, 110.051402
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 151.8675 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 93.8675 million tonne
- Coal Type: Longflame coal, Non-caking coal（Thermal））
- Mine Size: 14.73 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2014