Shenmu Longde Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Shenmu Longde Coal Mine is operated by Shenmu County Longde Mining Co., Ltd. Trial production started in 2012, and production was officially put into operation in July 2013.The approved production capacity in 2019 was 1.5 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shenmu County Longde Mining Co., Ltd.
- Owner: China Huadian Group Corporation
- Location: Heilonggou Village, Dabaodang Town, Shenmu City, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 38.743862, 110.024241
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 116.0938 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 53.0938 million tonne
- Coal Type: Non-caking coal, Longflame coal（Thermal））
- Mine Size: 20.4635 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2013