Shenmu Shenxin power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shenmu Shenxin power station (神木神信电厂) is a proposed 1,320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shaanxi Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Jinjie Town (Jinjiezhen), the approximate location where the plant would be built.
Background on Project
Shenmu Shenxin power station is a proposed 2 x 660 MW coal plant in Jinjie Town (Jinjiezhen), Shenmu County. Unit 1 was permitted for construction in February 2021.
- Sponsor: Shenmu Shenxin Cogen Power Company 神木神信热电有限公司 (Xinfa Group Co., Ltd.51%, ORIENTAL ENERGY (HK) INT'L TRADING CO., LIMITED 東方能源（香港）國際貿易有限公司 25%; Chiping Xinyou Enterprise Management Co., Ltd. 茌平信友企业管理有限公司 24%)
- Parent company: Xinfa Group
- Location: Jinjie Town (Jinjiezhen), Shenmu County, Yulin Prefecture, Shaanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 38.7572893, 110.1495268 (approximate)
- Status: Permitted (Unit 1), Pre-permit development (Unit 2)
- Gross capacity: 1,320 MW (Units 1&2: 660 MW)
- Type: Ultra-supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "660MW！神木神信电厂首台机组获得核准批复" 北极星电力网新闻中心, 2021/4/29