Shenmu Xinyao Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Shenmu Xinyao Coal Mine is operated by Shenmu Xinyao Coal Industry Co., Ltd. It was built in 1989 and was officially put into operation at the end of the same year, with a design production capacity of 0.19 million tons/year. After expansion and technological transformation, the production capacity reached 1.5 million tons/year in 2011. The approved production capacity in 2018 was 1.5 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shenmu City Xinyao Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shenmu City Xinyao Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Location: Zaoshaomao Village, Majiata Township, Shenmu City, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.028525, 110.313783
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 33.215 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 20.945 million tonne
- Coal Type: Weakly caking coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 3.0864 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1989