Shennanwa Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Shennanwa Coal Mine is a reorganized and integrated mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009, with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
At 14:10 on October 10, 2018, an electrical and mechanical accident occurred in Shennanwa Coal Mine, and 1 person died.
- Operator: Shanxi Xiangning Coking Coal Group Shennanwa Coking Coal Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Xiangning Coking Coal Group
- Location: Pushang Village, Guantou Town, Xiangning County, Linfen City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.082784, 110.967229
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 44.02 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 21.18 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Coking coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 8.1203 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1998