Shenshupan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shenshupan Coal Mine (榆林市神树畔矿业投资有限公司神树畔煤矿) is located in the territory of Yulin City of Shaanxi Province, China. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 1.2 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Duanqiao Village, Mahuangliang Town, Yuyang District, Yulin, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
In May 2017, the National Energy Administration has confirmed the construction of Shenshupan Coal Mine located in Phase One Planning Area of Yushen Mining Area in Shaanxi Province. The capacity of the coal mine is 1.2Mt/year.
As of 2020, the mine is in operation.
- Sponsor: Yulin Shenshupan Mining Investment Co.
- Parent Company: Yuyang Mahuangliang Industry Co. ( 30%), Shaanxi Dongfang Energy Investment Co.( 27%), Xi’an Langyi Technology Development Co.(27%), Shaanxi Shengcheng Property Co. (16%)
- Location: Duanqiao Village, Mahuangliang Town, Yuyang District, Yulin, Shaanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 38.518986,110.02418
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 Mt/year
- Total Resources: 285.1Mt
- Minable Reserves: 175.11Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 15.77k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: