Shenyang Puhe power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shenyang Puhe power station (辽宁能源投资沈阳蒲河热电（沈北热电）一期) was a proposed 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Liaoning Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Puhe, the approximate location where the plant would be built in Liaoning Province.
Background on Project
Shenyang Puhe was a proposed 2 x 350 MW subcritical coal plant, planned by Liaoning Energy Investment Group, and Puhe Thermal Power Company was established in 2006 accordingly. It was never carried out.
- Sponsor: Liaoning Energy Investment
- Location: Puhe Town, Shenbei New District, Shenyang, Liaoning Province, China
- Coordinates: 41.952 , 123.598 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1&2: 350 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type: Lignite
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "辽宁蒲河热电有限公司," Liaoning Energy Investment, accessed Nov 2016