|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shicaocun mine (神华宁夏煤业集团石槽村煤矿) is part of Ningdong Coalfield located in the Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region of China. Its annual production capacity is designed to be 6 million tonnes(Mt) a year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Shicaocun Village, Ciyaopu Town, Lingwu, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region.
Coal Mine Background
In December 2008, the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) has ratified the construction of Shicaocun mine, with a total production capacity of 6Mt/year. The mine started construction in the same year.
In 2011, the Shicaocun mine began its experimental operation phase.
The mine passed the official completion acceptance.
- Sponsor: Shenhua Ningxia Coal Group
- Parent Company: National Energy Investment Group (51%),Ningxia State-Owned Assets Co. (49%)
- Location: Shicaocun Village, Ciyaopu Town, Lingwu, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region
- GPS Coordinates: 37.943405,106.696881
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 6 Mt/year
- Total Reserves: 1040.07Mt 
- Minable Reserves: 596.71 Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 31.4k㎡ 
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2020
- Source of Financing: