Shifeng power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shifeng power station (山东时风集团热电) is a 50-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Gaotang, Liaocheng, Shandong Province, China.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Gaotang, Liaocheng, Shandong Province, China.
- Sponsor: Shandong Shifeng Cogen Co
- Parent company: Shandong Shifeng Group
- Location: Gaotang, Liaocheng, Shandong Province, China
- Coordinates: 36.8500, 116.2667 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 50 MW
- Unit 3: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 50 MW (start-up in 2005)
Articles and Resources