Shiga Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Shiga Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline in Japan.
The pipeline runs from the Kusatsu Governor Station to the Taga Governor Station.
- Operator: Osaka Gas
- Parent Company: Osaka Gas
- Current Capacity:
- Proposed Capacity:
- Length: 29 miles / 46 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2010
Articles and resources
- Annual Report, Osaka Gas, 2005
- Osaka Gas (2005). "Natural Gas Segment" (PDF). OsakaGas.co. Retrieved 13 February 2020.
- “Business Outline of Tokyo Gas, Osaka Gas, and Toho Gas (Detail) Organizational document, March 2013