Shigetai Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shigetai Coal Mine (中国神华能源股份有限公司石圪台煤矿) is located in Daliuta Town, Shenmu City, Shaanxi Province, China, with a production capacity of 12 million tons per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Daliuta Town, Shenmu City, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Shigetai Coal Mine is one of the main coal mines of Shendong Coal Group Corporation. It was built in November 1987 with an original designed production capacity of 1.2 million tons per year. In 1991, it was rebuilt and expanded to 3 million tons per year. In October 2004, the designed production capacity of the renovation and expansion was 10 million tons per year, and the service life was 41 years. On June 5, 2015, the National Coal Mine Safety Supervision Bureau approved Shigetai Coal Mine's production capacity of 12 million tons per year.
- Sponsor: China Shenhua Energy Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: National Energy Investment Group(69.45%), HKSCC NOMINEES LIMITED(17.05%), Others(13.5%)
- Location: Daliuta Town, Shenmu City, Shaanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 39.412064,110.13213(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 12Mt/a
- Total Resource: 893Mt
- Minable Reserves: 657Mt
- Coal Type: bituminous(long flame coal,non-caking coal)
- Mine Size: 65.25k㎡
- Start Year:2006
- Total Investment: