Shijingshan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shijingshan power station (京能石景山电厂) was an 800-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Beijing, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Shijingshan District, Beijing Municipality.
Background on Plant
Shijingshan power station was a four-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 800 MW. The plant was completed between 1988 and 1994, and retired in 2015. It was owned by Beijing Energy Investment Holding.
- Sponsor: Beijing Energy Investment Holding
- Parent company: Beijing Energy Investment Holding
- Location: Shijingshan District, Beijing Municipality, China
- Coordinates: 39.9235234, 116.1384233 (exact)
- Status: Retired (2015)
- Gross capacity: 800 MW (Units 1-4: 200 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1988-94
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources